Thursday, 14 August 2014

Bangkok: Photo Diary

Hello, lovely people! How have you all been doing?

I am, as you know, the laziest person on earth. Maybe even the whole universe. I am very sorry for the situation of my empty and sad cold blog, I have been out of Jakarta for a while now and just got back yesterday night. Couldn't find the time to blog all the other times but here I am now! I hope you'll forgive me. #mysadsobstory

So if you guys follow me on Instagram, you would know that I just came back from sunny Bangkok. It's been almost a year since I last went there and to be honest, I've missed this city way too much. The culture, the people, and most importantly the food was just way too amazing! This trip was a long one and I got to walk around the city a bit more but bringing my camera everyday was way too hard so sorry for the lack of images! Nevertheless, here's my short Bangkok photo diary: 















8 comments:

  1. looks like you had so much fun in Bangkok!

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thank you!:) Kapan nihhhh meet up lagi! Hahaha

      Delete
  2. cannabis bucket hatnya emech banged mel!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty as alwayysss ci amel >-<


    Xoxo,
    dea
    www.andreahamdan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute bucket hat!! <33
    your sister looks adorable btw! :)

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so nice!!!! Amazing photography~~
    Jaslynn,
    http://www.bizbilla.com/

    ReplyDelete