Tuesday, 1 July 2014

GoGirl! x TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt Road to New York // Makeover Challenge

If you guys follow me on Instagram you would probably know that I am currently in the running with other Indonesian bloggers to win a TRESemme Style Seeker Road Hunt to New York trip to watch the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week live, presented by TRESemme x Gogirl! Magazine! I cannot express how excited I am to be a part of something this big and to have 1/30 or so chance to come to New York and write for them. It is a dream come true!

I asked my little sister Nadya to be the beautiful model to this video. She's super super pretty but when she's back home in Indo (she is currently studying in Singapore), she never and I mean NEVER dresses up. I am generally a very monochromatic person and I like everything to be simple but with a twist of its own. And less is usually more! She's young so she doesn't need that much makeup, and the look actually fits in well with how New Yorkers are up and about everyday; simple but really radiant.

Normcore or Sport lux or Low lux is currently a really big trend in New York. Layering is the best way to go but with her small frame I reckon a nice sleek coat and a slim fit parka jacket would be appropriate for her!

Share and like this video to all of your friends, I appreciate all the help!







Help me win by liking my recent submission OOTD photos from last week here. Much love for all the help so far, lovely people!

Want to win a trip to New York and watch the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week LIVE? It is as simple as buying a TRESemme product, register yourself into the webiste, and then uploading an OOTD picture of yourself and you are basically in the running to win this very special trip! Visit www.newyork.tresemme.co.id or click here! Join now and be a part of TRESemme's Style Seeker Hunt road to New York! (Indonesia only)



Mau nonton langsung New York Fashion Week? Join TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt Road To New York now!  http://bit.ly/1qySpoc @TRESemmeID #RoadToNewYork #MBFW 

2 comments:

  1. Goodluck ci amel ! :)


    mind to followback my blog ? thanks :D

    xoxo,
    andrea hamdan
    www.couturehaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for you! :)

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete