Friday, 27 June 2014

Alexander Wang Spring/Summer 2014 Collection // TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt - Road to New York

As you all might know, I am a big big fan of Alexander Wang. There are no words I could ever use to explain his brilliance towards his infinite understanding of sportswear inspired clothing. Everyone that knows me should have an idea of how much I love this guy. I went through a few stages of identity crisis; from the dark days as an emo person, or when I tried doing vintage. None of these things work for me, until I fell in love with Alexander Wang. He has shaped who I am now and is constantly a role model for me and for my brand, Apparel After Dark.

Last Spring/Summer 2014 collection really blew me away. I went on Style.com immediately the moment I knew that the photos from the show were up on my phone and I just became, completely, speechless. Wang completely hits it off with stunning detailing on every single piece of garment that walked down the runway. What really captivates me is how he has created a pattern from his logo by using laser cuts on leather specifically. There really isn't any other like it; from far away it looks just like another pattern but from close, you can absolutely see that it is indeed 'Alexander Wang' all over.

There is a thing about sportswear. You wear it in the gym, during a run, or you wear it at home when you're doing nothing. The thing is, the connotation it gives away definitely isn't high fashion or even anything close to that. But when you see Wang do it, it is subtle elegance at its finest.








If you guys follow me on Instagram you would probably know that I am currently in the running with other Indonesian bloggers to win TRESemme Style Seeker Road Hunt to New York trip to watch the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week live, presented by TRESemme x Gogirl! Magazine! I cannot express how excited I am to be a part of something this big and to have 1/30 or so chance to come to New York and write for them. It is a dream come true!

Help me win by liking my recent submission OOTD photos from last week here. Much love for all the help so far, lovely people!

Want to win a trip to New York and watch the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week LIVE? It is as simple as buying a TRESemme product, register yourself into the webiste, and then uploading an OOTD picture of yourself and you are basically in the running to win this very special trip! Visit www.newyork.tresemme.co.id or click here! Join now and be a part of TRESemme's Style Seeker Hunt road to New York!



Mau nonton langsung New York Fashion Week? Join TRESemme Style Seeker Hunt Road To New York now!  http://bit.ly/1qySpoc @TRESemmeID #RoadToNewYork #MBFW 

1 comment:

  1. I love alexander wang toooo~ :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete