Thursday, 9 January 2014

Hello, 2014!

Happy New Year 2014, everyone!

I can't believe that it has already been half a year since I first started this blog, and even though it's still nothing compared to everyone else's work I am so content with the way things turn out and are about to be. So! My new year's resolution is simple; work hard, play hard, and don't forget to kick ass, 2014 is going to be my biggest year yet! I've got so many things planned for 2014 and I cannot wait to share it with you all. The next post will be my first ever giveaway and it will be very exciting because it coincides with the biggest project I'm working on so keep in tune!

I've been in Singapore for the past week because I had to accompany my sister there for her first days in SIM University and it's been very fun and uplifting to see her grow and interact in the early stages of her adulthood:') She's my love and she's my little baby sister, I know she'll be great but I hate seeing her grow up so fast! Goodluck little sissy, I love you and you'll do great! Say hello to the girl behind all of my amazing pictures, Nadya Bunjamin. 




Wearing H&M casual graphite oversized tshirt, random black jeans, Charles and Keith flats, and my new 3.1 Phillip Lim mini Pashli bag that I got from my parents for Christmas:) Thank you so much, guys!


4 comments:

  1. simple yet cool :D
    that's your sister?? she looks so pretty x3

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. effortlessly chic!
    love your pashli!:)

    www.bourbonribbon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Effortlessly beautiful :D

    www.punkheartspink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your Phillip Lim bag (:

    ReplyDelete