Thursday, 26 December 2013

Black-Blue Skies

Staying in the Marina Bay Sands Hotel was a total first for me and to be honest it was a lot more beautiful than my expectations. I knew that this hotel would be stunning and sort of architecturally impossible in a way because of it's shape but when I entered the lobby I was completely stunned by the beautiful space. My room happened to face the ocean and the very beautiful Gardens by the Bay; I am completely lucky:)

I went out for a quick dinner at TWG with my Mom and sis that night and it was pretty good. Now that I think of it I feel very stupid for doing high tea late at night when it's supposed to be a brunch thing, I totally failed in life!

Random tip of the day: Because I have this intense love for everything and anything to do with shoes, I am pretty crazy when it comes to the quality and standard of all my loves. Jeffrey Campbell are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn so far in life, but if you're looking for something that's on trend as well and not as expensive, Forever 21 has the best range of shoes in the market so far. Maybe it is not as comfortable as Jeffrey Campbell but it is produced in such a good quality, it's totally worth it for the price: usually the prices start from $40ish to about $70ish for an amazing pair. On this trip to Singapore I bought 4 pairs of shoes from Forever 21 (I'm a total shoe whore) and they are all pretty frikkin' amazing.







Wearing The Editor's Market sweater and leather quilted skirt, Forever 21's Alexander Wang look-alike cut out boots, H&M's golden necklace, and a Michael Kors watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment