Friday, 8 November 2013

Nearly Summer

'Nearly Summer', huh? Well it is in Australia!

My biggest and most impossible wish is to have 4 seasons here in Indonesia, however, we got stuck with only one: Summer. If I'm on a beach sun bathing everyday I think I wouldn't mind it as much. But seeing how I'm always working everyday with the heat constantly pushing through the walls of my house (even though I have the aircon on!), I would always pray for a rainy day just so that it gets a little colder. 

The weather was incredibly amazing; the warm sun and the air just cold enough to wear a jumper. My little sister and I thought it would be the perfect day to do a quick photoshoot out at the Botanical Gardens before our dinner with the family. Credit to Nadya Bunjamin for all the wonderful photographs.









Wearing my newly bought furry sweater from H&M Gandaria City, a 3-4 year old dress from Zara, and the lovely Olga wooden platforms from Deandri.

2 comments:

  1. I would always pray for a rainy day just so that it gets a little colder. babydolls

    ReplyDelete