Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Isabel Marant pour H&M

Last week on the 14th of November, I was one of the first couple of people to line up and wait with others around the world for the world premiere of Isabel Marant pour H&M's collection. I arrived at Gandaria City around 8 in the morning and to my surprise there were literally only 60 people lining up. I was shocked. I know for a fact that everywhere else in the world, people had to camp out the night before and actually fight for the things they want before it sells out, but here it was completely different.

Once I was in the store for my 10 minute window, I knew exactly what I wanted out of the whole collection: the heavyweight wool cardigan worn by Daria Werbowy in the first ever teaser poster for this collaboration. I was not disappointed by the quality of this beautiful cardigan however, I was and still very disappointed by the fact that H&M Indonesia raised the prices of all the Isabel Marant pieces by at least 20% from the official price, which can be seen on the H&M website (price in rupiah).

Still, I am grateful that I get to bring home a piece of Marant with me that day! It's too hot to wear it in Indonesia, but I really don't care; it's too amazing to leave it at home unseen:)







Wearing the beautiful Isabel Marant pour H&M heavyweight wool cardigan, H&M's black crop top, Zara's leather training shorts, and my Big Lita's from Jeffrey Campbell. 



4 comments: