Sunday, 6 October 2013

H&M Grand Opening

procrastinate |prəˈkrastəˌnātprō-|verb [ no obj. ]delay or postpone action; put off doing something
I know you all must've assumed I've been procrastinating all this time and yes, there is a little truth to that but not the whole truth. 
On the 3rd of October I attended one of the hottest opening events of the year and yes, it's H&M's VIP night. I've been counting down the days to their opening here in Jakarta and so when I got the invite for the event, I was beyond ecstatic to join this celebration of another mega-brand entering Indonesia's proximity. I remember the first time seeing a H&M store in Hong Kong 3 years back; I ran straight across the busy street without even looking and vigorously snatched a shopping bag from one of the stands. Okay, maybe I exaggerated things a bit too much but when I say H&M is my favourite brand, it really is. I started browsing the newly opened store at 8pm and ended up finishing at midnight, the things I do for new H&M goodies :) 
H&M is now open for public (since the 5th) so visit Gandaria City and go wild in Jakarta's first ever H&M store! 



Don't shop till' you drop, shop till' the shop closes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment